Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lindsey and Justin

Lindsey and Justin are great family friends and they are FINALLY getting married!! I did their engagement pictures a couple weeks ago and I will be taking their wedding pictures on Saturday! I'm so happy for them. Here are my favorites from their session.

















And here is a cute one of Kristi Lee...
And here is my competition... My cousin Kristen Reilly is an awesome photographer! A couple weeks ago we went and explored in Gilbert and took some fun pictures. Check out her work HERE

2 comments:

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

you really found your style. i love it! now, i've lost all my baby weight so come take our family pics already! we'll pay you. upward toward $13. yes, this is happening. :)

Kristen P said...

I love these engagement pics!! I think its so awesome how 2 photographers can shoot in the same place and get totally different stuff...as you and I did with the train tracks! You're great!