Friday, October 22, 2010

I'm going on a date!

Remember how I said Karl and I always liked to go and take pictures while we were dating? These particular pictures were taken after my birthday dinner. We were in the area, so I told Karl of this cool Love statue. At this point... Karl and I had not said the "L" word yet and vowed that these pictures were just because it would be fun and look cool. They were to never end up on anyones blog. Well we're married now... So I think I'm allowed. They are really cheesy... and I'm always blurry because I could never hold still enough. haha That would frustrate Karl. I was just too giddy to not be laughing or turning to look at him before the shot was taken. 1- Beacuse it was my birthday weekend! 2- I'm pretty sure I loved him.


We had so many fun dates and nights together. Now that we are married... it has been hard to find time to do anything but go to Costa Vida or see a movie since our schedules are so insane. Not that I don't cherish every second of those moments as well... I'm just saying. We're boring.

About a week ago, Karl got all up in my business asking me what my schedule was going to be like the following weekend. He told me to keep Friday open, and when I asked him why, he said 'You'll see'.

As you can imagine... I have been going crazy this past week! My mind has been thinking of anything and everything since my only hint was to dress nicer than I ever have before! Karl will be wearing a suit.... and I have NO idea what I'm going to wear!! But I'm so excited I can't even stand it!

I love dates. I love Karl.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Ha ha ha! Oh Karl. This is so exciting! Love.

The Clawson's said...

You are so cute! That's very exciting- secrets are one thing Lance can't keep. Have fun on your DATE!

Alisa said...

Fun pictures! Where is that? I totally want a picture with my little family there!