Wednesday, August 28, 2013

February {Mexican Birthday}

In February, we were lucky enough to go with my family to Rocky Point. It was mine and Karl's first time! And it was so much fun! 

This was the view of the sunrise from our condo.

Ready for some sun!

Rowe, Keaton, Kaelin, and Mat... making everyone feel uncomfortable and judge white people.


Rowe loved the sand and my mom felt "like a queen!"

I fulfilled my dream and got a massage on the beach. Heaven!


We got to be treated to dinner by the owner of a restaurant and per request Mat performed a song!





Karl enjoying some horchata and Rowe not so much enjoying some rice and beans.



Later that month, I celebrated my 24th birthday! My mom took me out to lunch and then Karl planned a surprise night bowling with my family. Fun had by all!



 My man... STRIKE



 Proof Karl and my dad wish I wasn't always standing between them. What's going on here...


 We finished the night off with some root beer floats. One year older and fatter. 



No comments: