Monday, March 16, 2009

"The GIRLS are back!"

My sophomore year of high school was by far my favorite! All thanks to my 3 best friends, Kari Pett, Morgan Miller, and Chelsey Walbeck. Every day with these girls was so much fun! We spent countless hours making ourselves look retarded and cruising in our mom's vans. I made this collage sophomore year, and it's finally time for another one.After sophomore year, Kari and Chelsey moved away, and after graduation, we all went our separate ways. This weekend, for the first time in 4 years, the "turtles" were ALL together again! We all had so much fun! It was like nothing had changed, and we were back to sophomre year... thus we acted like we were indeed 16 years old. We met at pizza mart where it all began. We did nonsense at Walmart. Dressed up ridiculous. Went cosmic bowling. Went to Mi Amigos. Went to QT! Watched old videos. Got maybe 4 hours of sleep. Watched Anchorman. So many traditions. And of course took a million pictures. The weekend went by way too fast, but I'm so glad I got to be with my girls again.

1 comment:

Full House said...

Girlfriends are sure neato...
Glad you had so much fun.

Ok so I still love the DI and I also go to the thrift store that just opened on Stapley & Main. There's another good one on Greenfield and Main St. I need to find more good ones though. I love going so much.

If you ever want to join me just give me the word.

xx - Christina