Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Boredom.

Today, my brother Garrison really needed some attention. We all get home from church at 11:30 and have the rest of the day to entertain ourselves. It's not uncommon to find everyone asleep in the most random of places. Today, as 3 of my brothers along with my parents took their Sunday naps, I was trapped with a bored 11 yr old. When he got tired of asking me to play hide and seek, he decided to entertain himself. I couldn't even focus my camera I was laughing so hard!
hahahahahah I still can't stop laughing. And if you can look at that 2nd one and not at least giggle, there is something wrong with you.

Anyways... I was bored today as well. So here are some pictures I took...



3 comments:

Karen said...

I love seeing what happens while I take a nap. Garrison is hilarious and I LOVE your creativity with those photos!

Full House said...

Ok so that was funny. Garrison is really nice to M & M.

You got a picture of one of my biggest fears...big black killer bee.

I actually really like the last picture of the tubular things.

JECKBECK (Erin) said...

I always knew Garrison was a hoot, but these pics are F-U-N-N-Y!