Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Crisis Averted

As I mentioned in this post, I have been feeling a little stressed lately. Karl has been helping me hold on to what sanity I have left. But according to Sean, all I needed to do was 'bolster'. Little did you know, dearest Sean, I've been bolstering like I've never bolstered before. My list now looks like this....
1 presentation.......
2 chapter reviews.....
1 signature assignment......
1 classroom observation.....
1 math project....
1 quiz....
3 finals.....
1 more week of interning....
Booyah achieved.

Bolster is what Mr. Reed says for taking care of business. Which is what he's all about. Karl is such a hard worker. I appreciate everything he does. I know things are just as crazy for him right now, but he always puts his worries aside and takes care of me first. Whether its rubbing my feet or tickling my arm so I can fall asleep, or just giving me a hug and telling me to relaaaax and that everything will be fine, things are just better when he's around.

21 more days.



21 more days?!? That's 3 weeks. That means we are doing our pictures in 2 weeks! That means I need help. I have to find the most stella bracelet ever.

I found this picture forever ago. It's exactly what I want. BUT. I can't remember where I found it. FML.

So I've tried finding replacements.....

So far I think this one is pretty legit. I want something wide. The only thing that these other ones are lacking is that they are super neat and aligned... I don't like the straight line look. I liked the randomness of the first one. And they are stretchy. (Sometimes when you are a man... you wear stretchy pants..... nevermind.) The first one hangs and is more my style.... But something like these would do. So for all your pro online shoppers (ahem. Morgan Borgia.) Or if you're out and see something. Let me know!!




2 comments:

Thompson Family said...

I hope things are going better :) Enjoy every second. Believe it or not being engaged is one of the best times!

Just so you know J Crew has darling jewelery. It can be kind of pricey but they have a bracelet that is called the Luxe cocktail bracelet. It is more pearls with diamonds. Might not be the look you want. But kind of pretty. Good Luck!

Morgan Borgia said...

haha hint well taken..I'm on it Kac!