Monday, July 11, 2011

My Thoughts...

Sometimes when it is late at night, I get deep into thought. It's your typical midnight epiphanies... life aspirations... new resolutions... wishing you hadn't had seconds at dinner. Typical. Well somehow... tonight I began thinking to myself, "What would happen if you were walking on very tall stilts and you fell!?" You can't really catch yourself. You can stick your arms out with hopes they don't snap in half. It's just a 3 second fall flat on your face. Plenty of time to let you think- Why did I do this?
 I'm never going to walk in tall stilts. I'm glad I thought about this.




(Nor will I try to jump rope while wearing them.)


1 comment:

Karen said...

What in the world were you thinking of before you thought of that??? How did you get on stilts in your mind? One thing is for sure ... I will never, ever attempt such a thing. Funny ... because it isn't us!