Sunday, July 17, 2011

We're All In This Together... Forever.



This is my silly, little brother, Keaton. He is currently serving his mission in Idaho! In fact, he has now been out for 11 months and hits his half way mark next month!! Hallelujah! This silly brother is turning 20 years old next week. As we were preparing to get his birthday package together, we decided that we should do something silly for him! Thus, our personal High School Musical music video was born. I realize that this will not be nearly as funny as it is the to people who are actually in the video... but I felt it needed to be documented. 




I love my family. I can't wait until Keaton is among us again!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

We are dorks ... but we sure have fun! I'm starting to look forward to our Sunday night videos!

Heidi said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! Only 13 months to go!

jamiebarazoto said...

JAJAJAJAJA. i love your mom. and red head bro. and your basketball moves.